Simple Habits Separate Successful Leaders From Everyone Else
Posted by Perspect
Somehow the term leader has become a catch-all phrase. A Google search for the word “leader” will return 6Billion results (yes billion).
The attached article simplifies the concept to show what leadership is and is not.
- Leadership is not about titles or positional authority.
- Leadership is not about personality traits.
- Leadership is not management.
- Leadership isn’t about you.
- Great leaders allow people to fail.
- Great leaders create opportunities for people to thrive.
- Great leaders embrace respectful disagreement.
- Great leaders share leadership.
Ultimately Leadership = Influence. If you don’t have influence you cannot lead, as no one will follow.