Stakeholder centred coaching is a transparent process guaranteeing measurable leadership growth, where we help successful leaders that cast long shadows discover and define purpose, master authentic connections and improve corporate KPIs through more effective leadership.
About a quarter of CEO exits from Fortune 500 firms from 2000 to 2013 were involuntary. These forced turnovers cost shareholders about $112B in lost market value annually according to a 2014 PwC study of the world’s 2,500 largest companies.
Successful executives demonstrate consistent specific behaviours that prove critical to their performance. A 2014 report by Korn Ferry suggests that when leaders who aspire to the CEO office deliberately develop these behaviours – 87% dramatically raise their odds that they will become high performing executives.
CEOs who deftly engage stakeholders with results orientation are 75% more successful in their role. This is where the Perspect & Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centred Coaching enters, we work with top performers and their stakeholders to develop these specific behaviours.
Why Perspect & Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centred Coaching
It has been demonstrated with more than 11,000 leaders on 4 continents with greater than 95% success rate. More than 150 of the Fortune 500 companies use this process for their senior leaders. Many of these businesses just like yours.
The main challenge faced by leaders today:
- Is NOT understanding the practice of leadership (know how)
- BUT practicing their understanding of leadership (show how)
Stakeholder Centred Coaching
- Help leaders achieve positive and measurable change in leadership behaviour as well as their team
- Provides a sustainable system for continuous improvement for themselves and their team
These results simply cannot be achieved by way of traditional training programs, seminars and retreats.
We run 360 assessments and behavioural interviews with key stakeholders (mostly bosses, direct reports and peers) to ensure the leader has complete insight into their leadership effectiveness and areas for development.
We work with the leader on defining their authentic leadership approach, articulating what they want to work towards as they develop their leadership brand in the organization.
We involve stakeholders to capture feedforward suggestions and work with the leader to drive change through daily execution on the job.
Systematic involvement of those who work with the leader is essential for truly effective coaching as it drives several positively reinforcing factors:
- It enables the rapid identification of specific leadership behaviours that are most impactful.
- Not only does the leader improve, co-workers perceive this progress, thus building the leader’s brand (executive presence) and status in the organization.
- Co-workers buy-in to the leader’s change efforts and become supporters, creating a culture conducive to change.
Coaching Outcomes are Guaranteed or You Don’t Pay
Connect for a consult to determine if Stakeholder Coaching is a good fit now for high potentials or senior leaders in your organization.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perspect Executive Coaches Provide Leaders With A Confidential Space To Engage In Honest, Open Dialogue On Complex Issues That Obstruct Individual & Organizational Growth.