Senior Project Manager (PMP)
Perspect is a leadership development and management consulting firm that offers opportunities that span many industries, clients, and business issues. We are looking for individuals who possess intellectual liveliness, natural curiosity, unparalleled work ethic and proven experience in delivering client value. We take great pride in delivering measurable value to our clients and are committed to nothing short of excellence in the quality of services and deliverables our clients receive.
Perspect is looking for an intermediate to senior level IT project manager. The project manager is expected to use their experience and expertise to successfully lead and deliver the implementation while ensuring that the Project Management Institute (PMI) best practices are being applied and followed. The project manager will functionally report to the Client Director.
The PM is expected to be on-site M-F 8am -5PM (There is a requirement of the client)
The Project Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Project Communications and Status Reporting
Project resource management including internal resources and external vendors
Management of the overall Project Plan
Management of project costs and forecasting
Management of project risks and issues
Providing assistance and mentorship as required
If you feel the above describes you well, and you can see yourself long-term working with our Executive Coaching and Management Consulting clients please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Include responses to the following question in your application:
- Indicate the certifications and qualifications you have including the length of the current certification; (Must have PMP with min 5 years North American Experience – no exceptions – sorry)
- The number of years of experience you have in large scale IT implementation (Greater than $3M)
- The number of implementations you have been involved with during the past 5 years including the roles and responsibility in each implementation;
- Previous experience within municipality/utility/crown corporations – describe
- Indicate your required hourly rate (M-F 8-5, also if you have a varied OT Rate please advise, indicate any other expenses)
- Indicate when you are available to start and any planned dates you are unavailable (vacation etc)
Are you interested in knowing what your current level of leadership Influence is? Take our leadership assessment here.
Feel free to follow us on social media:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/PerspectMC
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Perspect
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/perspectmc/