Perspect is a management consulting and executive coaching/leadership development firm that offers opportunities that span many industries, clients, and business issues. We are looking for individuals who possess intellectual liveliness, natural curiosity, unparalleled work ethic and proven experience in delivering client value. We take great pride in delivering measurable value to our clients and are committed to nothing short of excellence in the quality of services and deliverables our clients receive.
Perspect is looking for an experienced marketing professional to lead our organization’s corporate marketing initiatives and enhance our reputation as an industry thought leader. This role involves strengthening our presence through digital marketing & branding tactics and helping us find a voice that will resonate with Executives, Business Owners and HR Professionals.
The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for creating an integrated marketing plan for Perspect in order to promote and strengthen our organization’s branding. They will be responsible for a broad range of activities related to the direction and positioning of the company and its products. The goal is to advance Perspect’s position as the #1 Leadership Development and Strategy firm by accelerating lead generation, industry awareness and value add to our existing and potential clients.
- Work closely with the CEO to develop strategic brand & marketing plans and corporate strategies that represent our customers and brand
- Identify the effectiveness and impact of all marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics accountable for monitoring and reporting on ROI for all marketing activities
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels, segments, and regions; create and execute an innovative marketing strategy, thus helping our brand & content to effectively reach a wider audience
- Collaborate and work with key stakeholders to plan and deliver various aspects that produce a successful conference, including building out the strategy for following years
- Champion and execute marketing campaigns and execute lead generation through various channels
- Own the vision and strategy behind Perspect’s corporate website and social media presence
- Foster new and existing relationships with member organizations, media, analysts, etc., to secure desirable affiliate events and marketing opportunities
- Seek out existing and new awards opportunities that will continue to elevate Perspect’s brand
- Support existing clients with strategy and leadership activities through interviews, research, report writing, and analysis
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years experience in corporate marketing & branding; experience in coaching, training or management consulting considered an asset
- Bachelors degree in Commerce, Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguity, develop strategic marketing initiatives, and successfully execute over multiple quarters
- Demonstrated ability to build up, lead, and grow new services
- Public presentation experience, demonstrated success in making the business cases to public, industry, and Executive audiences
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills; ability to articulate services and market positioning to internal, external, customer, and prospective business audiences
- Demonstrated examples of personal drive, and work ethic that has resulted in significant business and personal impacts
If you feel the above describes you well, and you can see yourself long-term working with our Executive Coaching and Management Consulting clients please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Are you interested in knowing what your current level of leadership Influence is? Take our leadership assessment here.
Feel free to follow us on social media:
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/perspect-coaching
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/PerspectMC
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Perspect
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/perspectmc/
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLeYJ7z3BVZQVwlcbVCLUWw